– Wings Over the County – Honda Canada and Motorcycle Experience celebrate impressive milestones at Hillier Creek Estates
– On September 13th, 2014, Hillier Creek Estates hosted “Grapes of Wrath – Romp and Stomp” a 5k 14 obstacle course fundraiser;
– Undaunted by Rick Conroy, The Times
– Muddy Adventure by Adam Bramburger, Picton Gazette
– Mud, sweat and fears by Luke Hendry, Belleville Intelligencer
– Breaking news about wine! Scientists Find Drinking Wine Is Better Than Going To The Gym!
After months and months of preparation, hard work and training, Kemp and Amber as well as 3 friends (Dale, Mary & Norma) begin their journey supporting Wounded Warriors Canada. On June 6th, they will begin the journey cycling to honour and remember our fellow Canadians who paid the ultimate sacrifice in their service to Canada. They will be cycling as team ‘Hillier Creek Estates’ for 8 days starting at Juno Beach thru Vimy Ridge, France. Thank you everyone for supporting them in fundraising…Team Hillier Creek Estates raised over $37,000.
– Our 2009 Gamay is now available in the LCBO, In this months issue of Vintage magazine, Great Canadian Summer, for tasting notes see Page 39
– Hillier Creek Estates hosted a Wounded Warriors Canada fundraiser ….a great time had by all with $9,000 raised during the evening…pedalling-funds-for-ill-injured-soldiers.
Winegrowers hopeful after long, cold winter, Even with Mother Nature making it harder for local winegrowers to collect the fruits of their labour this year, the County Winegrowers Association is not ready to pour the 2014 harvest down the drain.
Our Reserve Pinot Noir 2009 has received a silver medal in the International Pinot Challenge competing against wines from Germany, Chile, New Zealand, France, Italy, United States and Canada. http://internationalpinotchallenge.com/